Visitor's Reference Source


Staying more than 180 days? Immigration Registration Form
If you are staying more than 180 days in Panama (depending of your nationality), please complete the Immigration Registration Form. *  
Need a Visa Extension Visa Extension Form
If you need an extension of your visa from Foreign Affairs, please complete the request for Visa Extension Form. *  

* For any question, ask your Visitor's Office Assistant

Return to Home